We’ve all been sat there, on our laptops, staring dumbfounded at a screen being so frustrated because our fingers will not type a single word as our brains are completely blank. I believe the clinical term for this is ‘Blogging Slump.’ My immune system has not gotten the hang of blocking out this non productive, treacherous disease. After hours of scouring every nook and cranny of the web I have a guaranteed cure. Thats write (haha, get it?) I have 10 Resources Guaranteed to Beat Your Blogging Slump.
I have found some really great resources to help bring me, now you, inspiration when stuck. In this post, you are going to be linked to websites, infographics and some really cool blogposts to help you beat the slump.
5) ’74 BLOG POST TEMPLATES’ – this is amazing!
6) ‘The Ultimate List of Blog Post Ideas’ I absolutely love this and it helps me out a lot.
7) Pinterest: Just scrolling through Pinterest really gets the creative juices flowing and immediately pops ideas into your head.
Pinterest is a god sent gift to bloggers as you can type in ‘blogging slump,’ and get hundred of resources, pins and boards to help form new blog post ideas to get you out of your slump.
8) WeHeartIt: Similar to Pinterest, WeHeartIt is a picture sharing site however the pictures are much more tumblr-esque. This website really helps me get ideas for fashion and lifestyle posts.
9) Bloglovin‘: Just scroll down your Bloglovin’ feed and you will be bombarded with inspiration. I’m not saying to copy someone else’s post but you will get so much inspiration from other bloggers!
10) Twitter: If you follow a bunch of bloggers or even monitor a hashtag such as #bbloggers, #blogginggals, #lbloggers, etc. posts are always popping up and you can gain inspiration from them. Twitter is also great because you can communicate with other bloggers who are in the same boat as you.
I really loved putting together this mini resource pack for you. Hopefully, you will bookmark it and come back to it whenever you are in a blogging slump. All of these resources help me and I’m always on the lookout for more so if you have any other ways to get out of a slump, please leave them below.